Rochester, NY – Jun 26,2009

Friday, June 26, 2009
7:00pm - All Ages Buy Tickets
Water Street Music Hall (map)
204 N Water Street
Rochester, NY, United States of America 14604
Other Info
with Owl City and Rookie of the Year

1. Shannon Holgate says:

Rochester, NY is as far east as you guys are coming!?!? You’ve got fans in New England, too, ya know!!

Dying for the opportunity to hang with you guys live…as opposed to the hanging with your bodiless recorded voices that I usually do.

Best,
    Shannon

2. Megan Kowacich says:

I’m so excited to see you guys again! I’ve seen you live 3 other times with Good Charlotte, MxPx with house of heroes and rufio, Sherwood and Mae. Still my favorite band after all these years:]

3. Sarah says:

I agree with Shannon.. come to New England, preferably Conncecticut :D

4. Erin says:

yayyyy
    will def be there :]

5. Colleen says:

I can’t wait to see u guys here again thanks for coming back!!! I want to meet u!

6. Nicole says:

Do you still enjoy Skittles and Combos? :)
    Ya’ll are a great light in a cloudy world! Keep on keepin’ it on.

7. Sarah says:

Hello.I feel dumb saying this, just another silly fan right. But yeah,i’m hopefully coming. i saw you at my first concert ever in Albany and even talked to matt and a girl i didnt know because you guys bought kites or somthing in the dollar store. yeh. bye.

8. Todd says:

Just checking to see if the show starts at 7:00 or 6:00? Ticketmmaster and the venue websites say 6:00
    Any help would be appreciated

9. Julia says:

I can’t wait to see you guys tonight!! It’s gonna be an awesome show!!

10. Ben says:

It was a great concert and a very unique atmosphere for my first time seeing you guys live. Loved the show, including the opening groups; don’t be afraid to come back up this way again!

11. Ian S. says:

Hey you guys did a killer job in Rochester! Thanks for coming again! Only thing is next time I’d make your vocals alot louder, you could barely hear the vocals. You couldn’t hear the horns too well either. But otherwise everything was great! Thanks again!