Salt Lake City, UT – Jun 04,2009

Murray Theatre (map)
4961 S State Street
Salt Lake City, UT, United States of America 84107
Other Info
with Owl City and The Classic Crime

1. Corey Jensen says:

YOU guys are the greatest band invented. I cant wait to see you in SLC. Thanks for being so awesome. If you guys get this can I request some songs ‘Hello Mcfly’ ‘jefferson aero plane’ and ‘deathbed’ if not I understand you guys are still my favorite band. Well see you guys june 4th.

2. Corey Jensen says:

Holy Cow only one week till the show super stocked. WE will be at the Murray Theatre early that would rock if we got the chance to meet you guys. See you guys soon.

3. Evie Wiliamson says:

My teenage daughter and her boyfreind introduced me to you guys and now our entire family from ages 40-5 agree you are the best! Just tried to buy tickets and they are sold out! I want to cry! we were so looking forward to seeing you live. Hope you will be back soon. Next time I will make sure to get tickets early.

4. Adam Kennedy says:

Yay!!!!! This Thursday! Can’t Wait.. You guys are my favorite band in the universe! Thanks for being Christian too.. Play “there was no thief” jk

5. Haylie M says:

Thanks so much for coming to Utah, I’m so excited to go see a band who I know are decent guys! My friends and I are super stoked to see you! We love you Matt, John, Matt, Jon, and Ethan!

6. Layne Papenfuss says:

One day till the big event! I missed out a couple years ago, but that just amplifies the excitement! STOKED for you guys to rock Utah. Play a lot of your latest, its the best yet! Also, Jesus is THE MAN. I mean, who could top him. Chuck Norris, in all his glory could not best The Messiah. Rock on.

7. Riley says:

Man, how convenient that one of my three favorite bands are coming to my home town and it’s my sister’s freaking high school graduation ceremony at the same time?!? *sigh* I may get down in the fetal position and cry right now! What time do you think they’ll take the stage after Owl City and Classic Crime?

8. Cody Deskins says:

I’m so excited! I missed you guys last time you came to Utah and that was like three years ago! I’m excited for your next CD too!

9. Katie says:

I bought my ticket and they were sold out before my friend could get hers! Hopefully we can find a solution so we can still go! You guys are the bombdiggidy!

10. rawksongs says:

can you say SOLD OUT baby?

11. Logan says:

Ahhhhhhhhh 1 day till the best band in my ipod is coming to the beehive state!!! yes i love you guys you will rock!

12. rawksongs says:

just got back from the tremendous show…just wish it would’ve been longer then an hour & 15 min. next time would love to just have relient take sole billing. thanks again for a tremendous show!

13. Nick says:

The concert was amazing tonight, best concert I’ve ever been too. You guys are my favorite band!