Vaughan, ON – Jun 27,2009

Saturday, June 27, 2009
Canada's Wonderland (map)
9580 Jane Street
Vaughan, ON, Canada L6A 1S6

Tags:

1. Alyssa Da Silva says:

I can’t wait for this concert. I convinced a whole bunch of friends to buy tickets! Its going to be awesome!!!!

2. Brandon says:

This show is going to be awesome. Relient K hasn’t been in Canada for a while. Gonna be mind blowing rock show thats for sure. Bring your skittles.

3. Crystal Powell says:

God is Awesome!!! My best friend and I are sooo there.. haven’t been to wonderland in years…It’s going to be LIVE!!!

4. Shantelle M. says:

so exciting! i’ve been waiting forever to see Relient K live!!!
    anyone know how much is it?
    our God is so great :)

5. Julia C says:

I’m so glad you are coming to toronto! I live in kitchener but it’s worth the drive! i tried to go to the warped tour but i had to leave for vacation! i’ve waited soooo long to see you guyz live! Thank you! You guyz rock! Love you!

6. juliet says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN WARNE!!
    Now you are on a celebrity birthdays site – http://hubpages.com/hub/Famous-peoples-Birthdays-for-the-27th-of-June

:D

7. Kayla says:

Today’s show was AWESOMESAUCE (and that’s a word you don’t hear everyday). Everyone screamed so loud when they announced the rescheduling and that RK was gonna play 2 hours earlier. About half the people left after you guys performed. XD Anyway, it was amazing. HBD John!

8. Luke allinson says:

Your show was Awsome!!! I liked the way you played
    Who i am hates who i’ve been and Deathbed awsome show. COME back to wonderland next year

9. Samantha says:

OMG LET ME JUST SAY THAT YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING! I was so happy that you guys were playing in Canada!!! I was very happy that they changed you times to 2 hours earlier because I really only came to see you guys! Your music is very inspiring and I LOVE YOU RELIENT K!!!!!!!!