Doswell, VA – Jul 09,2009

Thursday, July 9, 2009
Kings Dominion (map)
16000 Theme Park Way
Doswell, VA, United States of America 23047

Tags:

1. Rebekah says:

You should play a show closer to Washington DC =) I missed you guys at the 9:30 Club a while back and I really miss you dudes! You all have been my favorite band since high school and your music has been a blessing to me. Thanks so much for using your talent for the Kingdom of God <3

2. Kayla says:

You guys should come to Maryland, all of my friends love u guys and so do I! duhh well i really cant wait to see you!

3. DJ says:

I bought my tickets for this show like 2 days ago. I’ve been digging your music for a couple of years now, but I’ve never heard you play live. I’m definitely looking forward to it, and of course I’ll be on the lookout for the next time you breeze thru DC.

4. Michael says:

You guys are coming back to Virginia? Awesome! I saw you guys at the Norva a few months ago for the first time and you rocked. I’ve got all my friends into your music now, and you guys are big influences on my garage band! Everyone can’t wait to see you, even if we have to drive a few hours for the show!

5. Sidney says:

You guys should definitely come to DC sometime soon. :D
    But I’m so buying tickets for this show. I can’t miss my favourite band when they’re in my state!!

6. Gabriel says:

YESSSSS!!!! my favorite band comeing only 45 min. from my house praise God!!!! :) :) please come to come sometime again!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sarah says:

sheck yes! i love you guys and im seeing you three days after my birthday [the 6th]yay! i get to see my favorite band haha you should totaly play sadie hawkins dance :D its my favorite song and your my favorite band….

8. Zach says:

u guys should check out South Carolina. im sure there would be a lot o people wanting to c u guys!

9. miranda says:

ive been a fan every since your mmhmm… album came out. i know every song by heart on that cd. i also bought your birds and the bee sides cd. and i absolutely love it.
    you guys should come to harlingen, texas. or at least some place around there. im a real big fan. i know just about every song. and i would love to see you guys live. :) i hear your great.

10. Wendy K says:

LOVED you guys @ Kings Fest in VA! Your new songs are really, really good; can’t wait for your new CD to hit. Love your “Cake” cover, too! My only complaint is that you weren’t able to stay for autograph signing; a bunch of us waited in line *just in case*, but it was so late, the park was closed….we understand. Maybe we’ll snag one the next time you play the MD or VA area…..God Bless!!

11. Kevin W says:

I saw you at Kings Fest a couple weeks ago and you guys were amazing! I loved the show and its probably the best concert ive ever been to and ive seen a lot of bands! PLEASE come somewhere close to DC again! I will definatly come for sure!

12. Michael E says:

Hey I saw you guys a while back and I just want to say thanks for being an awesome end to one of the best days ever. The Office Love Song had to be the most awesome thing I have ever heard. I hope to see you guys at another concert soon!