Lawrence, KS – Jul 02,2009

Granada Theatre (map)
1020 Massachusetts
Lawrence, KS, United States of America 66044
Other Info
with Owl City and Quietdrive

1. Josh Lawrence says:

Just found out about this date, will definitely be there! A year and a half is too long. Can’t wait to see you guys again.

2. Stephanie Brown says:

so excited to find out that Relient K’s gonna be in Lawrence! and the granada’s a great place to have it. can’t wait to see you again :)

3. stephaney says:

I just saw you guys last winter in kc can’t wait to see you guys agian! I live in Saint Joseph Missouri but me mom has a job in Kansas that day so I get to go!It will be sooooo worth it!

4. Stacy says:

Yay! I’m so excited I LOVE RELIENT K!!!! I listen too these guys every day in my car…. Never had the piviledge to see them in concert.

5. Caitlin says:

Hey I can’t wait to see you guys in concert again. I saw you guys in KC when you were on tour with toby mac. I have to say only one word can describe it.. Awesome. I can’t wait to hear the new album :]

6. Mathew Brown says:

Can’t wait to go to the show!!! I have not been able to go to one in 1 1/2 years so I am so excited!!! This concert will be my girlfriends first concert!! She is from South Korea, where there is not to many concerts… very sad…

7. Kaite says:

Ahhhhh! you have no idea how excited I am. ok you prolly do, but i’m totally counting down the days :D i hope ya’ll play lots of the good ol’ classics :P see ya thursday!

8. Krista says:

im soooooo exited!!! i can’t wait, you’re my favorite band, and this will be my first concert!!!! YAAAYY

9. Mitchell Slagle says:

Im pretty pumped to see my favorite band in concert for the first time. The only time i had a chance to was a couple years ago while i was at hard rock cafe in fl, but i couldn’t stay cause i had to go back to the hotel. also ready to hear the new album

10. Mathew Brown says:

Hey you guys played an amazing show here in Lawrence! Thanks so much for coming!! I loved Deathbed!!