Schaumburg, IL – Jul 19,2009

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Alexian Field (map)
1999 S Springinsguth Road
Schaumburg, IL, United States of America 60193

Tags:

1. Gregg Reid says:

Want to see you in Schaumburg, IL…let mne know when tickets are on sale!

2. Katy says:

i love you guys and i can’t wait! :D

3. Claire says:

OMG!!! I’m going for my birthday! I’m so excited! I hope you guys play some songs from your older CDs.I’m a long time fan! Btw….I just finished listening to the Pirates who don’t do Anything on the Veggie Rocks CD…that’s funny

4. Val says:

when are tickets going on sale? this is right by me and i really want to go :D

5. Caleb Rose says:

Hey guys, I can’t wait for your show in Illinois. So totally going to be there. It would be really cool if you guys could play the Sadie Hawkins Dance. I’ve been playing it over and over again on my guitar. That song has been stuck in my head for like the past couple weeks. My church youth group band is going to play it next week on our Sunday night youth group service. I play rhythm guitar by the way in the band :). Well, looking forward to the totally awesome show on the 19 of July. Keep rockin out for God.

6. Kelly Brown says:

Hi, interest post. I’ll write you later about few questions!

7. Sara Panuska says:

OMG!!!!! LET ME NO WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE!!!

8. Emily says:

I am so psyched to see you live July 19! My friend Michele and I are huge fans and couldn’t be more excited to see you perform for the first time!

9. Elise says:

I’m going to this! :D Can’t wait to see you guys again!! I’m a huge fan of your stuff!

10. Nathan Kruger says:

Ooh this is the day after Rock River Bible Camp maybe I can get some campers to come :)

11. Natalie says:

i need tickets for this. :]

12. (:~Leaffy~:) says:

i can’t wait! i’ve been planning for this since january! <3 u guys!

~Leaffy (Biggest Relient K fan ever!!!!)

13. Nancy says:

I can’t wait to see you guys here! i just saw you guys yesterday, at Summerfest in Milwaukee!! And as usual you guys did phenomenal!! :P So see you guys soon!! :)

14. Noel says:

how much and how can I get tickets for this show!?!

15. Jacob Dutton says:

Hay guys… this is Jacob. Im going with Caleb Rose (he’s a few comments above me). He turned me on to your guys and now i can’t stop lissening to you. Ill be seeing you guys in concert for the first time. One of my favorite songs by you guys is The Sadie Hawkins Dance. If you guys could play this song for me and Caleb, that’d be really cool, Thanks guys. (p.s. the other comment on the Mn trip was my bad, i clicked the MN trip instead of this one, sorry)

16. elizabeth mendez says:

omgsh!!!!! i wanna goo!! lol but is it free? lol just askin.. :D

17. Lauren says:

I’m so stoked to see you guys this weekend!! You guys are my favorite band hands down. So excited to finally see you live!!! God bless! See you Sunday!! :)

18. cathy says:

Sitting here in Alexian Field waiting for you! Can’t wait!!! <3

19. Casey says:

You guys were amazing at Ignite! I was so close to you guys. You guys chose some awesome songs, and I loved how you guys played ‘High of 75′ because of the weather. When I checked the weather in the morning, it said a that there would be a high of 75, how coincidental is that!?

THANK YOU for closing with Deathbed. That has to be my favorite song from you guys. I remember about 2 1/2 years ago when you played at the House of Blues I wanted you guys to play it. I was singing throughout the whole song last night. =]