Brisbane, Queensland – Sep 11,2009

Friday, September 11, 2009
River Stage Brisbane (map)
Gardens Point Road
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

1. Missy says:

ahhhh i cant wait!!!!!

How do you buy tickets????

2. Cinda says:

finally!!! CANNOT WAIT! cant believe it either :D

3. More!thats what i want. says:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! so excited! i am the biggest fan!!
    cant wait to see you live!

love n peace and Safe Travells

4. jono says:

when do tickets go on sale

5. Jason says:

Tickets can be purchased from Ticketmaster. Search for “Youth Alive.”

Also, http://www.youthaliveqld has more information.

6. Amber says:

YAY!!!!! I Can’t believe it!!! Finally coming to Oz!!! So excited. I’ll be talking about this non stop for the next 3 months!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

7. alex says:

WOW i cant wait Relient K rock \m/woot\m/

8. Indigo Jewel says:

I am so freaking psyched … so pumped
    you are my fave band of all time and i will finally get to see you live YEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!

9. Nathan says:

i saw them in the usa at Warped Tour 2008 in Miami and they were GREAT!!!!!!! can’t wait for their show here

10. Candace Charity says:

awww :( I’m from Canada and my I’ve been the biggest fan for ages and ages and have all the CDS and EPs. I’ve been on exchange in QLD for a year now and you come right after I go home! A bunch of my friends went and saw you in Rochester, I’m so jealous! I’m going to have to wait until one of your North American tours comes near where I live in Canada to go and see you now. :(

SOOO DEPRESSING! But I’m glad you’re coming to Aus its an AMAZING place with amazing people.

♥ you!
    God Bless!

11. JOJO says:

YAYAY IM soooo excited!!!! They are my favourite band in the world and now you are coming to AUS! I was actually prepared to fly to US to see you!!! Ill be the blond in the front row screaming!!!

12. Tim says:

Are you guys coming to New Zealand while you’re here in the land ‘down under’? Or do I have to fly to Brisbane to catch you guys.

You’re the flippin hottest band around!

God bless you abundantly,
    Tim

13. Alissa says:

Dear Relient K!(sorry, if in the message be mistake) my name is Alissa and I’m a christian and Im 13 years old! I’m hungarian and I live in Hungary! Please, if you read the message, write to me! So, i like your music and I think, that your very good, because you belive God and Jesus! I ask, that you come to in my country and the capital, Budapest! I know, this is very possible and that you not interested a 13 years old girl, but I belive you. Please, you trying! This is very important for me! Thanks: Alissa

14. Steve says:

Gday Relient k,
    Fair Dinkum Mate, Heard rumours of you touring here and just found the confirmed details about you touring Australia.
    That is so awesome, been a fan for ages.
    Cant wait to see you live, only 8 weeks to Go.
    Let the countdown begin.
    See you in Brisvegas
    Steve

15. Farmer says:

IM SO THERE.

16. Wanda says:

Hey I Love all your songs, and you guys are my fave band. But I’m a SDA (Seventh Day Adventist)and that means I can’t go out friday nights and saturday? Can you do another concert in brisbane?
    PLEASE

17. Emma says:

I am so upset, why is it that the year you come to Youth Alive it isn’t possible for me to go?
    My sister is having her 18th birthday party on the 11th so I will be busy all day helping my mum and her.
    I so desperatly want to see you. I am willing to travel to Sydney. But as my mum isn’t up for the idea I am just going to have to wait for you to return to brisbane *fingers crossed*.
    So for the time being I am just going to wallow in my grief.

Emma

18. Jo says:

OMGOOOOOSSHHH
    haha I found out you guys were coming to QLD youth alive from my friend back in April and haven’t stopped talking about it since.
    You guys are the best (:

19. Emily says:

I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED!! Why isn’t it September yet? You guys rock my socks :)

20. Lottie says:

This is some of the best news ever! Thank you guys so much for coming to Australia! I dont live in QLD but im flying up there to see you guys.
    Im praying for safe travels
    xx
    peace

21. Farmer says:

Just bought tickets ahhh!!!

22. Disney says:

got tickets to sydney and brisbane :)
    got to see you with mates up there, and down in sydney where i live

cant wait!!

23. dan says:

HECK YES! So glad you can make it to Australia! I’m about as excited as a kid in an toy shop… on his birthday… with a lollypop in his mouth, and a fist full of fifties. In all seriousness, I’m very excited you guys can make it down-under! I can’t wait to see you live again – the last time was in Boonah, QLD at Sonfest, and that was way too long ago.
    High fives!

24. Jessica says:

Prettty sure i’m the most excited person on the planet!
    please try and come to aus more often!

25. aids says:

maaaaannnn cannot wait! ive waited far too long for this

26. bek says:

NOOOOOOOOO! how did I not find out about this sooner!!!!??? I have to work tonight. I’m the most sad person in the world right now. Need super advanced notice of your next Brisbane show. :(

27. Rachel says:

Best night of my life! I’ve wanted to see you for 5 years, man! It was AWESOME. I really hope you do come back in February, to Brisbane!! =D

28. Eisha says:

hey last nite was sooo awesome i can’t wait till u come back in feb!