Frenchtown, NJ – Sep 05,2009

Revelation Generation
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Revelation Farms (map)
45 Fitzer Road
Frenchtown, NJ

1. Breanna says:

Omg i am gunna be there!!!! i luv u guys so much!!! Your music is amazing & i cant wait 2 hear u play!!!!

2. kristen says:

well this sucks i love your music and i really want to see you guys in concert but i don’t think my mom would want to drive an hour to get to this concert :( i’ll see if i can but i’m pretty sure that i’m going to rev gen so be there :D love you guys and rock on [:

3. Breanna says:

i made that 4 u guys
    u r my all time favorite band and i m absolutely ecstatic about seeing u @ revgen!!!
    u are the best band ever & trust me u will hear me screaming 4 u
    u may not no its me but i’ll b there cheering u on!!!!

♥breanna

4. Breanna says:

p.s. plz plz plz play Sadie Hawkins dance that would b awesome!!!! its my fave song by u guys & it would b greeat if u sang it!

5. Eliza says:

heyy you guys are the best best best band ever, your music is amazing! it has changed my life! this show is the closest to my house so i reeeeelllyyy hope i can go!!
    <3 love you guys, keep being amazing, cant wait till the new album comes out!!
    <3 eliza

6. Alissa says:

Dear Relient K!(sorry, if in the message be mistake) my name is Alissa and I’m a christian and Im 13 years old! I’m hungarian and I live in Hungary! Please, if you read the message, write to me! So, i like your music and I think, that your very good, because you belive God and Jesus! I ask, that you come to in my country and the capital, Budapest! I know, this is very possible and that you not interested a 13 years old girl, but I belive you. Please, you trying! This is very important for me! Thanks: Alissa

7. juliet says:

I think it’s so awesome how you guys are reaching people in HUNGARY.

You guys should get a post office box so that fans can write you letters.

So that I could write letters. :D

8. Megan says:

hey there. i’ve known about you guys for a while, but recently you have become a part of my life. i’ve taken the time to download every song of yours. me and my boyfriend are in a huge rough spot in our relationship because of the mistakes i have made. your songs give me the push to keep going, the hope to keep trying, and the realization that i need faith in my life. i am extremely unstable, but you are helping me cope. thank you for bettering my life as a person. i hope i can meet you all and hug you because YOU changed me for the best. nothing i say can thank you enough. YOU saved me.

love always,

megan.

9. Carolyn says:

why no purple door this year? sooo lame!

10. Julienne says:

yes…you guys are coming to NJ…my friend and i might go!!! i can’t fricken wait. we love your music!

11. Shawn says:

You guys are amazing. I have every one of your songs. But i still need to see you guys in concert. So i’ll go to this one. Awesome dudes. Alright ill see you guys there!

Christ the solid rock i stand
    Shawn

12. Beth says:

Where do you get tickets for the NJ concert?

13. Kelsey says:

Is this concert sold out? Because I can’t find the tickets anywhere. I don’t see the date on any website either.

14. Lacey says:

i’m so excited that i get to go to rev gen this year and that you are playing. plenty of times that you have come to NJ, i couldnt go and it stunk because you guys have been my favorite band for years. then when i thought i couldnt go to rev gen, my mom surprised me with 2 tickets that she won on the radio! i’m so anxious for saturday! love you guys! God bless

15. Breanna says:

srry guys i cant go anymore but if u guys r evr in nj again i will so b there

16. Perrine says:

Enough with Frenchtown, we want you to come to FRANCE !!

17. kristen says:

couldn’t go but MOST DEFINITELY come to nj again! pretty please!!