Melbourne – Sep 12,2009

Saturday, September 12, 2009
HisenseArena (map)
Melbourne & Olympic Parks
Melbourne, Australia

1. rory says:

awesome as. just wondering if there’s gonna be any side shows as well as playing at youth alive?

2. Bonnie says:

YESSSSS!!!! I’ve been waiting for you guys to come here for years!! We love you over here, its gonna go off! YEEEWWWWWW!!! So sic! You’ll love Australia :D

3. sharul says:

yeahh!!
    same goes to me..
    cant wait to c u guys here..

4. Shannon says:

This is awesome ive been aiting for you guys to come down to AUS it is going to be awesome!!!

5. molly says:

we have been waiting so long for you guys to come , can’t wait !!! it will be an amazing show

6. Celeste says:

Yey!! Awesome as! Any sideshows though??

7. Beth says:

I’m so excited!! I saw you about 8 years ago at Sonfest in Melbourne then flew to QLD to see you play again. Can’t wait guys!!!!!

8. Lib says:

Awesome to hear you guys are coming out!
    is it true you’re playing at youth alive ’09 melbourne? that would be heaps good.

9. Sylvia says:

YAYAYAYAY! You should be coming to Adelaide too, we’d sell out for you guys… but still, YAY.

(and perhaps a silly question but, when and where can I get tix?)

10. Jonathan says:

I agree with Sylvia. Come to Adelaide!! I’ve been waiting years for you guys to come to Australia! If not, I may have to fly to Melbourne! Or Sydney.

11. nat says:

i definately agree, come to adelaide please!

12. Lloyd says:

Please can you guys swing by Adelaide…

13. Kirst says:

Stoked you guys are coming to Melbourne, can’t wait to see you live!!

14. Champs says:

Top of my things to do before I die list – SEE RELIENT K LIVE. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE come to Adelaide!

15. Julia says:

Wow, so happy! Love ur songs, have helped and encouraged me in my walk with GOD heaps! So happy ur comming to Melb!! :) :) :)

16. jacklc says:

woooooo! cant wait till you guys are in melbourne, been waiting for you guys to come for sooooo long! its gonna go off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. caleb says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Indigo Jewel says:

I am so freaking psyched … so pumped :-D
    you are my fave band of all time and i will finally get to see you live YEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!

19. Liv says:

I almost died when i heard you were actually coming this year!!!!!!

WOOOT i am making all my friends come along!
    so thankful you guys can all finally make it out here! loved you all since before marilyn manson ate your girlfriend.

20. Jazz says:

Very exciting that you guys are coming =)

Will you be doing side shows? Would be awesome if you do have the time for that too.

Bless

21. Charlie Quay says:

Whoa!!!! AWESOME!!!! R u playing at yth alive? cool! will u still be playing like must have done something right and maintain conciousness etc or will it be more new stuff???

22. dani says:

YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! i seriously cannot wait to see you guys! saw u at rock the universe 08 in florida and it absolutely blew my mind =D

23. Jess says:

:-)I’m sooo Happy!!! I can’t wait!!!

24. Alissa says:

Dear Relient K!(sorry, if in the message be mistake) my name is Alissa and I’m a christian and Im 13 years old! I’m hungarian and I live in Hungary! Please, if you read the message, write to me! So, i like your music and I think, that your very good, because you belive God and Jesus! I ask, that you come to in my country and the capital, Budapest! I know, this is very possible and that you not interested a 13 years old girl, but I belive you. Please, you trying! This is very important for me! Thanks: Alissa

25. Kirst says:

Hey why can’t I find anywhere to buy tickets to your concert yet? It’s definitely happening right?!? Please tell us when and where to get tix! Can’t wait to see you live!

26. Lucy says:

Hey, i’m so exited for your youth alive show, just wondering if there are any other shows in Melbourne?

27. Dave says:

Hey guys. You are my absolute favourite band, but I’ve only just found out that I can’t come to youth alive and I’m totally devastated. Could you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know if you guys are able to do any side shows another night, or even during the day.

Dave

28. Kaylia says:

Ahh, my life is complete! It is so grand to have you finally return – I got into you guys just after the last youth alive tour when you came to Tassie. I’m looking forward to it! xox

29. Beth says:

Hey Kirst,
    Re: your comment on July 27… you can purchase the tickets for Youth Alive from any Word Bookstore. Check out youthalive.com.au and see the line up of all the other bands. Relient K will be the highlight of the show though obviously!!!

30. shayne says:

got my tick for floor tickets will be moshing for yous!!!! cant wait please sing which to bury us or the hatchet and deathbed and who i am hates who ive been… the greatest songs ever

31. Kirst says:

Thanks Beth, just found them!

32. dani says:

WOOOOOOT!! FLOOR TICKET I JUST GOT =D SOOOO PUMPED!!

33. Amy says:

oh my gosh… you guys are sooo AWESOME! its about time you came to Australia. im so exited to come see you guys…. you should definatley try and come to adelaide we all love you hear too lol….. when are you coming to Australia again????
    Take care
    God bless

34. molly says:

you guys are so amazing , i got a floor ticket wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo:)

35. Mr_V1tr1oL says:

Sideshow please!!!!

36. Jason says:

If i show up you think i can get the number of the girl who inspired “my girlfriend”

37. steph says:

PLEASE, please have a sideshow :D

38. jubjub says:

yo relient k! when are tickets on sale for your melbourne show? i really want to come because i love your music and you would be my first live show. cant wait to see you guys!!! GO RELIENT K!!!! WHOOOO!!! LOL. julia

39. Gareth says:

Softer to me
    I am Understood

40. Osi says:

SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW! SIDESHOW!

41. Osi says:

You guys should come to Darwin. All the youth love you up here! take care guys =o)

42. phil says:

YES PLEASE!! A sideshow in melb would be AWESOME! You guys rock!Keep it up – can’t wait till your new album comes out – just disappointed that it won’t be out by the time you’re in Aus :(

43. Lucy says:

So excited about the show!

Does anyone know approx running times for Youth Alive shows?

44. Michael says:

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!
    got tickets for it already :), carnt wait
    please O PLEASE play Lion-O or Faliure to Excomunicate when you come to melbourne PLEASE!!!!!!

45. Joanna says:

Hi John, MAtt, Jon, Matt and Da…Ethan. haha
    i think you guys are so amazing!
    relient k is my favourite bandever and has been for nearly 8 years!!
    I am so excited that you guys are coming to Australia, i have been waiting for this for maybe half my life!!!
    I just want to say thatyour music has helped me so much with my walk with Christ.
    Also the lyrics in the music are beautiful! i love just sitting down and reading the lyrics.
    anyway i am so excited about seeing you perform in 4 days!!!
    And could you please do a sideshow while you are still here in Melbourne? because it would be great to see the band more than once while you are in Australia.
    Love from Jo

46. Heididi says:

Im devastated! I only found out today that u would b in melb tomorrow and i cant get there!!!! why dont ppl tell me these things =( Iv been waiting to see u guys for years – you will have to come back to Melbourne in the near future please =)???

47. ailen says:

do a side show please. tonight was very good.

48. RelientFan says:

Thanks for the great concert in Melbourne last night. ‘The Office’ song was very fun, and that Aussie cover was interesting! Apologies for the ones who were throwing their glow bands at you!