Sydney, NSW – Sep 19,2009

Who
Bix Exo Day
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Sydney Showground (map)
Sydney, AUS

1. Dot says:

Thank you for posting this up! I got tickets about a week ago and I’m so psyched !!

Are you guys on during the day as well? If you’re not, I might not bother coming before 8.30pm.

2. Maddy says:

I can’t wait! i gotta go and get tickets now :D
    are you guys going to have a separate show! :) that’s be so awesome

3. Talar says:

I’m soooooooooo excited! where did you get your tickets from?

4. Talar says:

5. Jem says:

I am SO going to see you guys this year! I would not miss it for anything!

6. Sam says:

Can’t believe you guys are finally coming to Australia! I’ve been waiting for this for 7 years! I’ve started counting down already. ;)

7. Timmy says:

What about Perth? :(

8. Emily says:

AHHH SO EXCITED!!!!!

i have a card for Exo day with you guys on it in my wallet =D

are you doing a sydney show apart from exo day?

9. Zoee says:

What about Canberra? We all love you down here

10. BIG EXO DAY 2009!!

Got my tickets!

11. Lucas Gaspa says:

Hey RK,

So cool that you’re finally coming back to Aus!!!

Are there going to be any other shows for us young Sydneysiders? I hope so. I couldn’t cope just being able to see you play only once!!!

God bless,

LG

12. Chris says:

Thank you SO MUCH for finally coming to Australia!!! We’ve all been waiting with baited breath for an announcement like this to be made! *yay!*

13. Dot says:

Hey Zoee, I’m from Canberra too! It would be awesome if you guys came to Canberra but we don’t get any other bands here either so we’re used to it.

14. Isaac says:

AWESOME!!! I already got tickets YAY!!!!

15. Shannon says:

hey when are you guys coming to Darwin!? it would be fantastic if you could! maybe one day you will, fingers crossed!!!

16. Indigo Jewel says:

I am so freaking psyched … so pumped that you are coming to aus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are my fave band of all time and i will finally get to see you live YEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    with so much joy i will check off #1 on my list of things to do before i die. <3 forever lads :-) thanks for being so awesome.

17. Andrew says:

Oh my gosh! Coming to Australia FINALLY! I’m totally going to be there. Woot! Can’t wait to see you guys.

18. Ellie says:

Hey RK,
    Can you guys plz come to SA?!
    Luv you stacks and praying for you!

19. Lottie says:

Hey Guys,
    First of all, thank you so much for coming to Australia! You guys are my fav band of al time. I have been listening to you guys for years now and I think you’re and awesome band.
    One small thing,
    why cant you come to Adelaide?!?!?!(south australia) Cause otherwise the south aussies have to fly to the otherstates and get swine flu. Haha.
    We have youth alive aswell, we also have a love of Relient K, and we have me, most awesome girl ever. Haha.
    Peace out.

20. Isaac says:

REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS LIVE!!!!!
    IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

21. Caleb says:

WOOOO!!!!!! Thanks so much for coming to Australia! Can’t wait to see you guys!!!!

22. Lucas says:

RK!!! I couldn’t be happier to hear that you are coming to this great land of ours! One question remains though, will you be playing sideshows at all, particularly in Sydney??? I know that Switchfoot and Ivoryline both played sideshows when they played Big Exo Day…

SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! You guys have done so much in my life through your music!

Lots of love!

23. Klaas says:

Hey,

Why can’t you guys come to holland/europe sometime? I bet you can get full concert halls here!

Well, i guess ill just have to come to US for a show then.

Cya

24. Alissa says:

Dear Relient K!(sorry, if in the message be mistake) my name is Alissa and I’m a christian and Im 13 years old! I’m hungarian and I live in Hungary! Please, if you read the message, write to me! So, i like your music and I think, that your very good, because you belive God and Jesus! I ask, that you come to in my country and the capital, Budapest! I know, this is very possible and that you not interested a 13 years old girl, but I belive you. Please, you trying! This is very important for me! Thanks: Alissa

25. Bec says:

THANKYOU for coming to Australia! I have been hanging out for you guys ever since I first got your album Mmhmm. You guys have changed my world!! I am SO excited! :D

26. Louise says:

WHERE DO I GET TICKETS FROM !?

27. Travis says:

Come back to Mobile, AL. soon!

28. Rob = ) says:

Can’t wait to see you guys at Exo Day….love the music, keep it up = )

29. Sarah says:

Hey, you guys are great. Matt you have a lovely voice :D…I had to mention that. I see this is the last show you have posted so far but I was wondering if you would come to Canada anytime soon? I’d really appreciate it.
    Can’t wait for the new album!
    Keep writting :)

30. Madison says:

Can’t wait to see you guys live! Bought my tickets straight and are making sure all my friends come. So pumped, i know it’s gonna be awesome. Also can’t wait for your new album which will also be awesome. Cya on the 19th… :)

31. Dot says:

Can’t wait for my tix to get here! Come visit Canberra when you’re Down Under. I’ll be your personal tour guide. :P
    [/fangirl]

32. MNXY says:

PLEASE please please headline a separate show! thanks heaps guys love your work

33. lana says:

Dear Relient K
    COME TO New Zealand!
    COME TO New Zealand!
    COME TO New Zealand!
    COME TO New Zealand!
    COME TO New Zealand!

That is all,
    lana.

34. Heli says:

Dear RK,
    Is there any chance for you to come to Finland? :D Or any other Europe country?
    ‘Cause otherwise I’ll just have to skip school and come to see you in Australia. :D
    And I can’t wait for your new album! <3

35. Veronica says:

what about perth guys?

36. Abe says:

Hey guys,

I have been to the last 2 exo days and they are awesome but this year I heard that you were coming and I am even more pumped for it!! Can’t wait to see you live… love you music, love your ministy.

Keep rockin for the Lord!!

God Bless.

37. Alex says:

SWEET, cant wait for EXO-DAY, and can’t wait for the new album
    God Bless,
    Alex

38. Dot says:

Dear boys,

SO psyched for F&NSD. And ONE MONTH until I see you at Exo Day. Unbelievably excited.

39. Lucas says:

So I have been told by Youth Alive (the organisers of Big Exo Day) that BED is your only NSW show…So for all those slow people out there, hurry up and get yourself a ticket as this will be your only chance to see RK play in Sydney for a while!!! (Unless they do a sneaky sideshow…hint hint)

40. Carla says:

Totally missed out on floor tickets to the sydney concert because of my stupid internet. So bummed. Are you guys coming back to australia any time soon, or am i forced into buying a ticket for a plastic chair that sticks me in the nose bleed section? :(

41. Sam. says:

What about stopping over in New Zealand, aye?
    A good idea?
    I think so.

Good, it’s settled then. You have to come to NZ.
    Sweet! See you then!

42. Harrison Vesey says:

Finally, confirmation of why I bought BED tix as soon as they were available. It will be the greatest day of my life!!
    Now all we need is side shows in order to fully forgive RK for their criminal absence from our shores for so long…

43. Amanda says:

What about Perth??? Pleaseeee come to Perth!!!!!!

44. Luke Brann says:

C u guys in sydney on sat!!

if u guys have email adresses please feel free to leave them with me!

god bless

cheers

Luke!

45. L!ZZY says:

Wow I am SO excited to finally see you guys in Australia.
    I have loved you since forever, and you have no idea how much it means to me to get to see you :)
    2 DAYS!
    You guys should tour Australia sometime after BED. That would be amazing.
    See you guys soon!

46. Diane says:

Hello, Just heard that you were playing in Sydney where my son is going to school at Hillsong and you are having a concert on his 20th birthday. He is going to be there. Could you wish him a Happy Birthday? His name is David Masse (pronounced Massey) He is from Lake Stevens, Washington. USA. that would be so cool. Hope you get this. Have a great concert! :)

47. Laura says:

that was the best night guys!
    im so glad to have been there, wouldn’t have missed it for the world and you were amazing!
    THANKYOU!

48. Bec says:

YOU GUYS ROCKED AT EXO LAST NIGHT!
    I absolutely adored you! Your set list was perfect!
    And I got Ethan’s drumstick thanks to my mate Jordy.
    =)
    keep it up guys you ROCK!

49. Lizzy says:

You guys were absolutely amazing last night at sydney EXODAY!
    You definetely need to come back to Aus to tour sometime soon!
    Oh, and thanks Matt T for stopping for a photo after Q&A. You made my day.