Chicago, IL – Oct 13,2009

A Three Hour Tour
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
6:00pm - All Ages Buy Tickets
329 N Dearborn
Chicago, IL, 60654
Other Info
with Copeland and Barcelona. Pre sale starts August 12th, 2009 at 10am CDT.

1. Jill M says:

Hi Relient K! My name is Jill, and you guys are basically my favorite band for a lot of reasons that I won’t get into now. But just trust me; I’ve bought all your CDs and know the words to essentially all your songs. And I absolutely love going to your shows! I’ve been to the past two shows you played at the Chicago House of Blues and one other show before that…but this year, there’s a problem. You see, I’m going to college down in Champaign, IL, and there’s no way I’ll be able to get to Chicago for this next HOB show without skipping a couple classes (which I am actually considering, though it would not be ideal since I’m an engineering student with a scholarship to maintain). Basically I just wanted to leave you this comment to let you know that one of your biggest fans will be in Champaign for the next four years, and if you guys ever are able to play a show down there, it would most likely make my life. Oh and by the way, when you played Deathbed for your encore song last year at Chicago HOB, it made me ridiculously happy. That is my absolute favorite song of yours and one of my favorite songs of all time. Haha, in fact I love it so much that I made one of my friends who leads our youth group worship band learn how to play it, so now we sometimes use the end of that song as a transition during our worship sets.

2. robby badgley says:

first time listener :
    you + toby mac rock the christian genre!
    trying to get tickets for the 3 hour tour stop in chicago, i might bring my youth group too, if i can. that would be an awesome trip

3. lindsey says:

my friend and i are very sadened that you guys dont have any concerts coming to michigan.. y not?

4. Melody says:

I want to go SOOOO bad!!! I have an acting class at 7 then though. Wail! Come to IL again soon, Relient K!! And go to Kokomo, IN, or the surrounding area, too! My cousin in a big fan!!!

5. (:~Leaffy~:) says:

i really really want to be hear, but i live 2 hours away from chicago, and its on a monday. bad planning guys…:( i’ve been lisntening to the say now… like the memorial day broadcast! (i don’t think we invaded poland and freed the alaskins. the alaskins were in alaska at the time if alaska was even a state at that time). Come to like davenport iowa sometime! i’d be there! almost guaranteed! ( i want a pick. bad. i collect guitar picks, and i need one to complete my collection! but (schneck, hoopes) you threw them over my head and to the very back. i was up front @ ignite so i could catch one!)

6. Billy_13 says:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Zack says:

This is the closest concert for me. I think you should consider coming to Indiana! We don’t bite. :)

8. Christina says:

Just wondering when Relient K might be coming near Canada again. You have MANY CRAZY fans up here!!!

9. Sarah says:

just bought my ticket!! you guys are my favorite band and i’m soooo excited!!!!!!!!!

10. Melinda Legvold says:

my friend and I just found out we can go to this! I saw u at the HOB a couple years ago. But this time we were so desperate to come that we have to take the train into Chicago and then get a cab. I can’t wait to see u guys again even though I saw u over the summer at Ignite Chicago!

11. Dan says:

Hey guys!! I can’t wait to come to the concert on tuesday!! you guys are by far my favorite band of all time, and I’ve never seen you in concert. I am sooo stoked to see you guys! My birthday is the the day after, wednesday the 14th, and this is going to be by far, the best bday ever. so Thiessen, Hoopes, Schneck, Warne, and Luck…I can’t wait to see you guys on Tuesday!! be safe on the road.

12. Jeremy says:

saw the show last night and it was awesome! i loved “under the sea” and the subway 5 dollar footlong song!!