Dallas, TX – Oct 19,2009

A Three Hour Tour
Monday, October 19, 2009
6:00pm - All Ages Buy Tickets
1135 South Lamar
Dallas, TX, United States of America 75215
Other Info
with Copeland and Barcelona. Pre-sale starts August 12th, 2009 at 10am CDT.

1. olivia says:

how come its on a monday night?!?! ahhhhh………..i want to go so bad but my parents will NEVER EVER let me go to a concert on a school night:(

2. ryanjoe says:

what is the presale code?

3. Cassie Rebecca Brown says:

YESSSSSSS!!!! Thank you sooo much for coming to Dallas!!!! Bless your beautiful souls of grand musical gifts! I will most definately be seeing you in Dallas October 19, and COPELAND!!!!! YESSSSS! I love Copeland almost as much as I love you guys! I will bring my skittles and combos, I will mail you my purple letter(it’a a rather interesting letter, you should read it) and I will be rockin along with you guys. Happy 29th Birthday Matthew Arnold Thiessen:-)Have a good one!

4. spell says:

Relient

5. Jenn says:

oh my gosh I’m so excited about this concert, I’m so glad you guys are coming to Dallas!! thank God I’m no longer in high school and can go to this show even though it’s on a monday! keep making beautiful, wonderful music. :)

6. Grace says:

So, I’m pretty PSYCHED that you guys are coming to Dallas!! I realllly hope I get to go! That’ll be right after the new CD of yours comes out too!! Two great things in one month?! I think this just made my day =D You guys are super talented musicians, although you may already know that ;), and have amazing lyrics…wow. =D I’m soooo stoked right now!! I can’t wait to see you here in Texas!! Be safe, and may God bless everything you do =)

7. Ashley S. says:

since you’re gonnna be in texas already…come to San Antonio! please! lol

much love

8. Emmie says:

Aww, man! I so wish I could come. Too bad we live almost 2 hours away. If it was closer, I think my mom might let me go even though it’s a school night.

9. Sean Wallis says:

hey guys! ive seen you once before at six flags over texas a couple of years ago and i am in love with your music! you have been my favorite artists forever and i was just wondering if there would be any sort of meet and greet after the concert?! i would love to meet you and get your autographs! have fun at the tour this fall, see you in dallas!

10. CS says:

ummm… I don’t know where to go to ask this question. But is there any way I can get a signed copy of the new CD or backstage passes or something. You see my best friend is having his 17th birthday and he loves Relient K more than anything. He’s really hard to buy gifts for, and since I’m going off to college soon it’s going to be really hard without him and vise versa. I just want to give him something spectacular this year. I don’t care how much it costs…

11. Christian says:

Will you guys be signing autographs there? I love you guys and I almost never go to concerts.

12. Aaron B says:

Hey, is 6pm when the doors open or is that when the show actually starts?

13. Rikeen Patel says:

I’m really excited. Y’all put on an excellent show in Nashville last Sunday, hoping for a repeat. Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been as the finisher sorta-kinda made my week. Catching a pick would make my life (Jon, you’re a beast), but there’s still hope. *Think like a wide receiver*

14. brklyn55 says:

Amazing Show. Definitely worth the long trip! Thank you for playing even though you guys were sick.