Denver, CO – Oct 16,2009

A Three Hour Tour
Friday, October 16, 2009
6:00pm - All Ages Buy Tickets
935 E Colfax Ave
Denver, CO, United States of America 80206
Other Info
with Copeland and Barcelona. Pre sale August 13th, 2009 at 10am MDT.

1. Agnes says:

I will be there! I can’t wait for the new cd!!

2. Carole says:

Oh! I really hope I can come!!! I’ve been wanting to see you guys for such a long time!!!

3. Clark says:

Bought tickets! Cannot wait!! Relient K is my favorite band!! Woop Woop!!

4. Kristen says:

Hey RelientK!!!!! :)
    Oh my gosh I love you guys! I am soooooooooo excited that you are coming here again! Your my favorite band ever! :) I can hardly wait for your new CD to come out, i’ve heard some of the songs from it and their all amazing!!! :) Why isn’t Winter Wonder Slam coming to Denver this year?

If you see this could you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE e-mail me a response? You don’t know how much it would mean to me!

Thanks!!! :)

5. Isaac says:

You guys rock!! Can’t wait for it

6. burke says:

hey guys! i bought tix… and it says above…. all ages… but when you click the link to buy the tix off if ticket master it says 16+ may only attend?!?!? so i’m curious!i’m 15 so would not be able to enter if this is true…. i knoe you guys prob dont respond to these kind of things but if you could give me an explanation? i would be very pleased… if not i’m just sadly gonna sell the tix….:( i really wanna go cause you guys are awesomesauce!!!! but i wanna know if selling the tix is nessesary….. please respond!!! thanks guys> god bless

7. Cheyenne says:

Hey Relient K! you guys are awesome and totally help me rock out for jesus :)
    one quick question,
    I’m confused on the age and time because on here it says all ages and its at 6:00 but on ticket master where you buy the tickets it says you have to be 16 or older and it also says it starts at 8:00 so just let me know what the real details are thanks!
    love ya lots :) I’ll be praying for ya!

8. Jose says:

Hey relient k soooo greatful you guys are coming back to denver!!!!! I hust have a couple questions concerning the show can you please email me back i’d totally appreciate it thank you!!!!

9. Tori says:

I love you guys so much and I’m so excited for the tour and new album, but why did the Denver concert have to be at a 16+ theater? I’m 15 so I can’t go! I’ll miss you guys so much!

10. Tori says:

oops never mind sorry I looked at the ogden theater website but not the description at the top where it says “all ages”. So sorry!!! can’t wait for the concert!!!

11. Isaac says:

Hey The show says all ages but ogden theater is 16+ ??? Im confused Will you email me an explination please you guys are awesome

12. nice! i’m gonna make my own journal

13. now I’ll stay in touch..